Recovery EQ???

A great place to "stay tuned" - Forum for reference only, closed due to spam.

Moderator: Moderator

PerfectStrideEquine

Recovery EQ???

Postby PerfectStrideEquine » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:56 am

my barrel mare has a bowed deep digital flexor tendon, and a ruptured superfical flexor tendon... i was reading up on Recovery EQ, and was wondering if anyone had used it before? how did you like it? i am thinking i will put her on that, but was just wondering if it seems to work as good as the reading says it does?

they are also making a recovery eq Advanced that has added Hyaluronic Acid... has anyone use this one before??

thanks alot ! :lol:

k2farms

Re: Recovery EQ???

Postby k2farms » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:14 pm

I personally really like the Recovery EQ for several reasons. I feed it for purposes other than recovering from an injury, one being prevention and longevity. I have clients who have used it to recover from soft tissue injuries and they tell me it can definitely help. The HA in the extra strength is more for horses with a joint problem, concern or simply peace of mind. The regular strength works great for everything suggested by the lab as well. You can PM me for more information...
Whatever is going on in your mind is what you are attracting!!!

Double D

Postby Double D » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:57 pm

I've used Recovery for for a few years and really like it as well. I reccomend it.
"When your horse follows you without being asked, when he rubs his head on yours, and when you look at him and feel a tingle down your spine...you know you are loved." ~ John Lyons

zrrclc

Postby zrrclc » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:48 am

Is there a website where you got your Recovery info... i would luv to read up on it. Thanks :-)

k2farms

Postby k2farms » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:29 pm

http://recoveryeq.com/
I do keep the small containers of regular and extra strength in stock all the time...

eee

Postby eee » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:20 pm

Hey Kim..
Interested in Recover EQ...will you be having a booth at the FInals

k2farms

Postby k2farms » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:08 pm

I do not have a booth this year at the ABRA finals. I will be there Thursday afternoon and Friday morning and hopefully Sunday. If someone would like more information or would like me to bring some...please let me know...

Return to “The Round Pen ~ Discussion”