Dog Chiropractor needed

A great place to "stay tuned" - Forum for reference only, closed due to spam.

Moderator: Moderator

kw

Dog Chiropractor needed

Postby kw » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Hi All,

I was hoping someone out there might have a name of a Chiropractor/Massage Therapist that works on dogs, in Alberta. Or suggestions for my Corgi, she seems to be having problems with her hips. When she over does it during the day, then she limps and has a hard time getting back up after sitting.... And yes she is a little over weight but I am in a catch 22, if we go for our 3 mile walk she limps all night....

Thanks for any info.

Kim
Caution, my mouth opens sometimes before my brain engages..............

Play2Win

Re: Dog Chiropractor needed

Postby Play2Win » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:39 am

PM'd you!

dream_chaser

Postby dream_chaser » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:01 pm

BELIEVE

hawk

Postby hawk » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:34 pm

Another idea that compliments chiropractor/massage therapy and is great for joint pain and stiffness is Back On Track. http://www.backontrack.com/ca and check out all the items you can get for your dog. I would start with a dog blanket to lay on or even one that they can wear - especially while you are trying to exercise, that is the best time then they get lots of the infrared therapy. Call Tammy Hronek 403-741-5131 for more details.

Karissa

Postby Karissa » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Depending on what area you are in I happen to work with an Animal Chiropractor. She works out of Barrhead, AB. She is actually a Veterinarian at Barr-North Veterinary Services, Dr. Cerah Bowyer. She is really good and she does accupuncture as well!

casshausauer

Postby casshausauer » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:45 pm

Sandy Wittynek for sure, and I also like the suggested idea of the Back On Track!!!! Definitely check that out. You can also order BOT products off www.baroverbar.com :)
You get what you expect out of yourself, so always expect the BEST! - Lee Ann Rust

Tys-ol-lady

Postby Tys-ol-lady » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:36 am

Maybe put her on Silver Lining Herbs joint formula for dogs too? We use SLH on our horses with FANTASTIC results, and I have heard good results from people who used them on their dogs... I would definitely give them a shot!
silverliningherbs.com :-D
*Dont let your fears stand in the way of your dreams*

Return to “The Round Pen ~ Discussion”