Customer Service at Irvine tack&trailer

A great place to "stay tuned" - Forum for reference only, closed due to spam.

Moderator: Moderator

wills

Customer Service at Irvine tack&trailer

Postby wills » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:00 pm

I have been really unimpressed with the service at Irvine's to say the least. You legitimately have to call 500 times before anyone gets back to you about something you want to BUY and most of the time they just say "sorry, can I take a message". No, I'm not going to give a message because I KNOW no ones going to call me back..it just kind of bothers me that no one has time to talk to customers yet they have all the time in the world to post stuff they have for sale to people that have a 99% chance of saying "wow so pretty" but actually never buying it...anyone had this problem?.. its nothing against them I'm just thinking they should start to be a little bit more considerate of customers... :|

porky

Re: Customer Service at Irvine tack&trailer

Postby porky » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Over the years I have purchased 4 saddles, one living quarter horse trailer, and one 2500 dollar roping dummy as well as lots of other stuff from Irvines. I have always got exceptional customer service. I live 9 hours away from Irvines so most of my dealings have been over the phone and Yes i have had to leave a message but someone always gets back to me the same day, never had the same problem as you.

KayeS

Postby KayeS » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:24 pm

You must have called on an off day. They've been very good at returning my calls. I find their service better than most.

lmf

Postby lmf » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:37 am

they have always been over and above with custoemr service for me... i'm from SK so all my orders are mail order and they always call me back asap about stock, once they wrote the wrong address on my item through the tracking they saw it was being returned to them so the immediately sent out a new package even though they hadn't received the original back from canada post yet.
they are a go-to for all my shopping...

Sailor

Postby Sailor » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:59 am

Maybe you should Try Talking to one of the Managers/ Owners and tell them what you just wrote on here!
Will probably get you a lot further than Slandering them on a Public Website!

am

Postby am » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:24 am

I have never heard anything but positive comments about Irvine, their prices their service and their selection

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:49 am

Whoa Whoa Whoa! Don't come on here and blast someone or a business! We don't do that here :-? :naughty:

Normally this would be taken down but I missed it before there were so many positive testimonials posted. Thank you to you guys for coming to the defense of Irvine Tack & Trailers with your positive experiences!

I think we'll all consider where this is coming from.... someone that legitimately has time to call 500 times..... :roll:
What happens is not as important as how you react to what happens. -Thaddeus Golas

Marissa

Postby Marissa » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:21 pm

I have always had excellent service from there as well. I had purchased a saddle from them, that didn't end up fitting, shipped it back to them, and they went above and beyond to find the right saddle and shipped it to me. Told me to ride in it as long as I needed to determine if it was the right one, and if not to send it back. Great service from my experience! 8o)
You can ride a fast horse slow, but you can't ride a slow horse fast!

Return to “The Round Pen ~ Discussion”