OFFERING:FREE ROOM ON BOARD + INDOOR ARENA in Grande Prairie

A great place to "stay tuned" - Forum for reference only, closed due to spam.

Moderator: Moderator

barrel85

OFFERING:FREE ROOM ON BOARD + INDOOR ARENA in Grande Prairie

Postby barrel85 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:45 am

Wanted Immediately.
Located no more than 15 minutes from Grande Prairie, 7 mins from city limits!
Owner works out of town and would like someone to live here full time. IDEAL for one person but may consider a couple with NO kids or large dogs. Small dog may be considered.

This entails, FREE ROOM ON BOARD and use of a NEW indoor riding arena. No one else will have use of this arena. It is one seriously sweet deal. There is a larger indoor arena and an outdoor..noth are sand.

The only catch is whoever lives here needs to be able to feed 2 dogs every day + water a couple horses every couple days. They will be fed with round bales so feeding wont be a responibility. Would like someone who works a 9-5ish type job so they can commit to these duties.

breagreen

Re: OFFERING:FREE ROOM ON BOARD + INDOOR ARENA in Grande Prairie

Postby breagreen » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:11 pm

I am very interested in this if it is still available. My name is Breanna Green and I have 3 quarter horses and no problem with the responsibility of taking care of animals in return for boarding. Please call me at 403-339-3070

Royal

Re: OFFERING:FREE ROOM ON BOARD + INDOOR ARENA in Grande Prairie

Postby Royal » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:24 pm

Hello!

I am an experience house sitter who has house sat long term for acreages and other homes. I have excellent references available. I have had my Arab for 13 years and I was a working student at a jumping farm for a year in the Okanagan. I am very conscientious and reliable. I am interested in this opportunity if you are looking. Please call (587) 989-8914 or email gemmell@ualberta.ca.

For additional information you can see my house sitting ad on kijiji:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-other-real-estat ... nFlag=true

Return to “The Round Pen ~ Discussion”