I am COWGIRL, see me SHINE!

A great place to "stay tuned" - Forum for reference only, closed due to spam.

Moderator: Moderator

jmonti

I am COWGIRL, see me SHINE!

Postby jmonti » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:50 pm

This group is focused on girls ages 10 - 17. You do NOT need a horse to join and participate!

I've been on the 4H/rodeo/barrel racing circuits for about 6 years now and I cannot believe how many of our girls just don't have simple self confidence. Has anyone stopped to ask, WHY?

I've started a group a teenage group (Facebook) and will be hosting sevaral events as well as a vintage themed, makeover and photo shoot this summer.
It will be part of a self confidence launch for teenage girls that I am feel we desperately need in this society.

The girls will have the opportunity to include thier horses (borrowed is ok too) and they will have a blast on a trail ride, camp out, making thier own headbands and blingy head stalls, movie nights, shopping trips, social events and media opportunities. They will get to learn how to apply stand up for themselves in a difficult situation, apply proper make-up, table ettiquite, the basics of modelling, learn self confidence and enjoy the efforts of charity.

Many young girls need this in everyday life not to mention on the rodeo circuit but, I wonder how many of the older girls could use it too?? All are welcome!

I am finding that more and more girls lack the self esteem that we think they have just because they are "COWGIRLS", doesn't mean that the inside shines too. So, I'm bringing back the INNER shine, after all, that is what matters most!

More details to come soon. I've already partnered with some pretty awesome sponsors for this ladies so, if you have any girlfriends who need a little TLC? Fun? or just plain girl time? Stay tuned or contact Jillian Monti for more details via Facebook.

jmonti

Re: I am COWGIRL, see me SHINE!

Postby jmonti » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:17 pm

Sign up tonight at the Taber Agriplex. This group promises to be educational and FUN! 8o)

Return to “The Round Pen ~ Discussion”