Equidite

A great place to "stay tuned" - Forum for reference only, closed due to spam.

Moderator: Moderator

casshausauer

Equidite

Postby casshausauer » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:05 am

Just wondering if anyone has used any Equidite products, or has heard much about them.
I know they are hard to get up in Canada. May have a contact bringing them up, just looking to see what you girls know about it and think about it.
You get what you expect out of yourself, so always expect the BEST! - Lee Ann Rust

Jiterbug

Re: Equidite

Postby Jiterbug » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:23 pm

Product and research for Equidite comes from Oxy-Gen. Oxy-Gen is available in Canada. Check out their site. Labels are the almost the same. (However Oxy-Gen isn't going to give away their top secrets) :) So you can get the results your looking for already available. Let me know if you need the site info. There is also a link to them on this site. Good luck.
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any direction"

casshausauer

Postby casshausauer » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:29 pm

That is incorrect, they are different.
They only had the same labels as Oxy-Gen because they were made in the same factory. They have moved to a different factory, in Ohio, to rid this rumour.
Contact Coltin Black for further info if you dont believe me :wink:
Owner
Coltin Black
You get what you expect out of yourself, so always expect the BEST! - Lee Ann Rust

sandy m

Postby sandy m » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:53 pm

Hi: My name is Sandy McGinnis and I am the new Canadian rep for Equidite products. We now have it available in Canada. In a very short time this product has shown amazing results.

Return to “The Round Pen ~ Discussion”