New Site and Help Needed

A great place to "stay tuned" - Forum for reference only, closed due to spam.

Moderator: Moderator

admin
Site Admin

New Site and Help Needed

Postby admin » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:54 am

We are launching a new simplified site VERY soon (it might already be changed by the time you are reading this). It will only affect the classifieds area at this time.
It will make viewing on a mobile device easier and it also streamlines the ad placement process for all as well.

I am also adding a new and very exciting calendar to Rodeoclassifieds. You will be able to add and edit your own events, sort by date and location (plus many other filters including approvals). You will even be able to use a service to add forms and take entries if you would like. It also has great social tools for sharing and adding the events and reminders to your iCal or google calendar.

However..... I need some help! Would there be anyone interested in trading their time (for advertising) to help me get all the events we know of now into the calendar? Email michelle@rodeoclassifieds.com (no pm's if you don't mind please, I can keep track of all you in my email better)

Moving forward we are going to need the barrel racing, roping and rodeo communities to help keep it up to date so we can make it great for everyone. It is a calendar that can be shared on different association sites so we can all stay informed and promote these events the best we can. Consider it your calendar so your feedback, support and help is so appreciated by everyone.

Once we get the events populated we will get it launched too! 8o)
What happens is not as important as how you react to what happens. -Thaddeus Golas

Return to “The Round Pen ~ Discussion”