Locked forum/Associations

A great place to "stay tuned" - Forum for reference only, closed due to spam.

Moderator: Moderator

ronni

Locked forum/Associations

Postby ronni » Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:35 am

Just a quick note on the forum that was locked in such a hurry.
Not to put anyone on the spot, but isn't it the members right to get an answer to some very obvious questions on what happens in any association that promises such and such, and then just simply does not deliver? This is not just about the one obvious association, but any and all. Better to hear some kind of statement than nothing because speculations end up going wild. For me it would just make me a bit more confident in throwing support behind others that would have the same goal in mind..... to give us a good place to go and make good money!
Truly I am wondering about associations and the way the are run or should be run in peoples views. Where do you think associations should be accountable and where do you think it is none of anyones buisness?
Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.

puma23

Postby puma23 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:24 am

I would agree 100%! However I will respect the fact that this is a public forum and without a actual statement from the organization it is hard to really know the cold hard facts. I do think that members should have has some type of explanation regardless if it was the truth or not but when nothing is said this is where speculations start. :wink:

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:37 am

Just a quick note on the forum that was locked in such a hurry.
Not to put anyone on the spot, but isn't it the members right to get an answer to some very obvious questions on what happens in any association that promises such and such, and then just simply does not deliver? This is not just about the one obvious association, but any and all.

I agree that members have the right to get an answer. However, I feel it would be best if you contacted those who were involved in developing this association directly to get your answer, not members of this forum. Just like with any existing association you would go to the board of directors to get answers rather than the membership.

Better to hear some kind of statement than nothing because speculations end up going wild.

It appeared as though (due to many refraining from posting on this topic) a statement by any of the forum members would have been speculation.

Should anyone have an official statement from a High Stakes board member I would be glad to post it. Until then, any statement would potentially be speculation.

ronni

locked Forum/associations

Postby ronni » Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:30 am

Really and truly, I am not looking for an explanation on High Stakes, I don't want this to go there. I am looking for comments about associations, and how much they are accountable to members. Anyone know any specifics or is it left up to the discretion of people running it? When are they accountable and when not? Any examples?

PS even though if anyone would ever want to give an official statement from High Stakes it would be great to put that one to rest.
Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.

Janice

Locked forum

Postby Janice » Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:00 pm

Great job site admin..I totally agree and glad you are controlling subjects like this and keeping this fourm respectible :)

Return to “The Round Pen ~ Discussion”