Triple Creek Barrel Saddle

A great place to "stay tuned" - General discussion and a great place to learn new things!

Moderator: Moderator

Triple Creek Barrel Saddle

Postby CHuth » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:32 am

I figured this is the best place to ask this question.I was wondering if any of you know the price range of the Tripple Creek LR model barrel saddles? I have never bought a barrel saddle before and have heard good things about these saddles. I have found a used one but not sure if it's priced reasonably. Thanks for any info I can get.
CHuth

Re: Triple Creek Barrel Saddle

Postby Marissa » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:08 am

Brand new, this saddle would probably run you about $1200(if it doesn't have any fancy conchos or anything) and then you have to add shipping of about $150. Plus you won't have the 6 month wait so take that into account as well.I don't think their prices have went up, not positive, but this will give you a ball park! I LOVE my TC and would definitely get another one.
You can ride a fast horse slow, but you can't ride a slow horse fast!
Marissa

Postby DJ » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:07 pm

Just got one at Christmas time - blinged right up, cheetah sting ray, swarosfski crystal conchos, rear cinch, hoof pick holder etc - with exchange it came to $2200 CAD including shipping and gst. It had over $400 US in options. Awesome saddle for the money....
DJ

Postby AG » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:21 am

last summer the base price is $925US, depending on what kind of tooling & how much you could add a few hundred more on that, does it have sheeps wool lining, or is it made of herman oak? that adds up too. Anything fancy is going to run you extra. Anyone i know that has them is very happy with them. if you do think about going new, i believe the wait time is down to 4 months.
AG

Postby CHuth » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:09 pm

Thanks everyone for your input.It has helped me out alot.Thanks again.
CHuth

Return to The Round Pen ~ Discussion