NFR on tv

A great place to "stay tuned" - Forum for reference only, closed due to spam.

Moderator: Moderator

jr

NFR on tv

Postby jr » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:14 pm

With the change in tv coverage for the NFR does anyone know if we will get it here in Canada this year? I worried with it changing to the CBS we won't get it. I have Bell Express VU

admin
Site Admin

Re: NFR on tv

Postby admin » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:36 am

I've been trying to figure this out too. Near as I can tell, CBS Sports should be on Bell 413. Its not showing up in the guide yet though, but we'll have to keep an eye out.
What happens is not as important as how you react to what happens. -Thaddeus Golas

Rapidfire21

Postby Rapidfire21 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Bell does not carry CBS sports anymore so does that mean NFR will not be available in Canada ? I know sportsnet carried the NFR past few years but I checked the scheduled and they are not showing it this year :cry: .

Shellee Shaw

Postby Shellee Shaw » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:21 am

So this is a link from the PRCA page showing the carriers in Canada. Does anyone know how we might access any of these stations from Alberta? Canada Cable Systems seems to maybe be the best option as they have Alberta "partners" but I can't seem to find any of them that have the rodeo yet. Real bummer if we can't watch :( http://www.prorodeo.com/prorodeo/tv/tv-schedule

woolmac

Postby woolmac » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:31 am

Bell will not be airing the NFR this year I just spent time on the phone with them trying to find out why I couldn't find it on the guide

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:12 pm

Crappy! Thanks for taking the time to confirm that, that save the rest of us some time looking for it! :)

This is off the PRCA site
NFR.jpg
NFR.jpg (16.55 KiB) Viewed 6345 times
What happens is not as important as how you react to what happens. -Thaddeus Golas

jr

Postby jr » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:40 pm

Well isn't that just wonderful. I look forward to it every year. Anyone know who we can complain to about this? The PRCA would be my guess as they chose to pay this company to do the telecast. I'm totally bummed. :cry:

Shellee Shaw

Postby Shellee Shaw » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:05 am

Yep, I don't like to add to controversy (usually :)) but this is ridiculous that we cannot watch the rodeo. Somebody dropped the ball BIG TIME here. Just because the carriers they chose are in Canada does not mean we get them. They are all Eastern carriers. Very disappointing :( Not only that, one of the airplay companies could make some serious coin if they would offer it pay per view over the internet. I was thrilled to pay $20 bucks to watch the CFR from the iPhone over apple tv. Applause to the CPRA for getting that handled.

Tizzy10

Postby Tizzy10 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:46 am

I think it will be on Sportsnet

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:26 pm

CBS Sportsnetwork has the contract this year not Sportsnet unfortunately. It's not looking good for Western Canadian Rodeo Fans!

There is a link going around Facebook that there is a livestream to watch online. This is a scam and has been confirmed by the PRCA that it is a scam. If you notice the links all redirect and end up going to a site called edigitalplace .com If you google reviews of this site it is listed multiple times as a scam site. Maybe someone sits there and tapes their TV, but I can tell you for sure it is not affiliated or endorsed by the PRCA or Vegas Events.

You can however listen live online every night at www.prorodeolive.com

Shellee Shaw

Postby Shellee Shaw » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:22 pm

hey folks, I am actually watching the Rodeo online at http://www.edigitalplace.com. I bought the 3 day trial for $6 (approx) cn dollars, and now on my mac, computer. logged in at that site we are watching over the internet. it crashed on the smart tv. but the mac is working fine. Maybe worth a try.

Rapidfire21

Postby Rapidfire21 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:21 pm

is that web site a scam I herd you get viruses and they charge your credit card without your authorization. Was the rodeo a good quality feed.

Rapidfire21

Postby Rapidfire21 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:00 am

I was desperate to watch the NFR so I tried http://www.edigitalplace.com. and it worked watched to whole round yesterday without problems.

nfrlive

Postby nfrlive » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:27 pm

Watch NFR Live Stream at http://www.nfrlive.net in HD Quality with 260+ poplar ch world wide.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:33 pm

The only PRCA approved and endorsed Live Online Feed of the NFR in 2016 is through www.florodeo.com

You can also listen online through www.prorodeolive.com

Return to “The Round Pen ~ Discussion”