Top 12 Round Pen Rules
Feel free to review frequently.
1. If your disagree or would like clarification with regards a decision an administrator or moderator has made, contact them directly. Do not use a forum to publicly challenge the admin or mod.
2. You are more than welcome to disagree with each other in the forum, but personal attacks or mean spirited comments will not be tolerated.
3. No swearing or profanity. This is a family show. Please don’t use offensive words, inappropriate sexual references or vulgar statements. Some words may be replaced with *****.
4. No defamation of character allowed. Knowingly making false claims, statements, or accusations and hear-say about a company, organization, association or individual is strictly prohibited. Publicly defaming character in any way shape or form will not be tolerated.
Defamation is written or spoken injury to a person or organization's reputation. Libel is the written act of defamation. Slander is the oral act of defamation.
Libel is a published statement (i.e., posted online) that defames a person or group of people. Whether the statement attacks a forum member or some other person or organization, it is not permitted in the The Round Pen Forum.
5. Linking - No posting links to, or advertising other related forums.
No posting links to, or advertising other websites in direct competition to RodeoClassifieds.com (We have to protect our paying advertisers.).
Links to products and commercial pages will be tolerated when it serves to clarify or answer a specific question.
All Links embedded in signatures will be interpreted as commercial and will not be allowed. (the www below your sig (the button) is ok)
We reserve the right to delete any link for any reason
6. Don’t post to just one person unless the result will be informative to the readers – We have an excellent private message system. Use the “pm” button and contact fellow members directly.
7.Do not start a “post to boast (or roast)”. If you are really happy with a paid product or service share the news via email and personal messaging. You are more than welcome to share your thoughts on a product or service if individuals are asking for a review on a product/service. Do not post with the sole intent of roasting a product or service.
8. Please remember to be polite on the boards and to ' Treat others the way you would want to be treated.'
9. Always reread your message before you submit and ask yourself how you would feel if someone said that to you (or about you). If you wouldn't like it, it would be best if you revised your message.
Please be nice - everyone has an opinion - please be respectful. Please don't talk about other PEOPLE here.
10. PLEASE remember that RodeoClassifieds.com sells advertising....so please be respectful and don't advertise anything in The Round Pen! Commercial posts include the obvious use of web site or product promotion in your bulletin board posts or signature - or other references to promote either.
11. We reserve the right to edit posts or remove posting privileges from any member at any time.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this forum or any entity associated with this forum. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
12. Do not create multiple accounts. Every IP address that accesses our site is stored. Any members found to be operating on multiple accounts will result in either a temporary or permanent ban, by the discretion of the moderator.
Thank you to everyone for bearing with me while The Round Pen grows and changes. This the first forum I've been involved with (as with many of the members). It has been an eye opener and a learning experience in more ways than one. I appreciate your patience!
This is a great forum to learn new things and has been known to be a little entertaining! Please enjoy the discussions and Have fun!